We have updated our course list for autumn 2018 and spring 2019. We will be offering several new courses with topics that are highly up-to-date with current political tensions in Asia, economic trends and have high work life relevance for people working with Asia.
At Bachelor level we will be offering the following basic courses:
- Contemporary East Asia (6 ECTS) (autumn term 2018)
- Contemporary Southeast Asia (5 ECTS) (autumn term 2018)
- Culture in East and Southeast Asia(5 ECTS) (spring term 2019)
- Business in East and Southeast Asia (6 ECTS)
- Contemporary South Asia (5 ECTS) (spring term 2019)
Here are some examples of our new courses at Master’s level:
- North Korea in the Heart of East Asian Tensions (Autumn 2018)
- China-US relations and Asian Security (Autumn 2018)
- Project Management in East Asia (Autumn 2018)
- Health systems and health in developing Asia: India, China, Vietnam and North Korea (Spring 2019)
- Chinese Working Place Cultures (Spring 2019)
Want to study Korean language? Korean for Beginners online course is offered in autumn 2018.
See the full list of all courses from here.
Application periods for the next academic year
- For Bachelor level Asian Programme courses the application period is September 3-23, 2018.
- For Mini Minor the application period is September 3-23, 2018.
- For Master’s level courses offered in autumn 2018, the application period is September 3-23, 2018.
- For Master’s level courses offered in spring 2019, the application period is November 5-25, 2018.